PLTW Students Earn STEM Premier Top 100 Honors
STEM Premier, a virtual college and career connection platform, has released its fourth-annual national ranking of the platform’s top academic and technical high school students.
STEM Premier selects the students on its Top 100 list by ranking all 350,000-plus students on the platform through a unique algorithm that takes into consideration over 30 different metrics including test scores, achievements, experiences and more. STEM Premier then engages in a verification process to finalize the Top 100 list.
We are proud to recognize and congratulate the following 13 PLTW students from across the country who were named to the STEM Premier Top 100:
- Sierra Crane, Senior | Redondo Union High School – California
- Paige Davis, Senior | Derby High School – Kansas
- Ethan Hansen, Sophomore | McMinnville High School – Oregon
- Kelsey Hearing, Senior | Ashley Ridge High School – South Carolina
- Alaina Knier, Senior | Grafton High School – Wisconsin
- Nils Nordstrom, Senior | Washburn Senior High School – Minnesota
- Matthew Olivarez, Senior | The Palmdale Aerospace Academy – California
- Nimit Patel, Senior | William Amos Hough High School – North Carolina
- Kaylee Smith, Junior | Stillwater High School – Oklahoma
- Junko Takahashi, Senior | Riverside High School – North Carolina
- Ericka Van Alstine, Sophomore | Ridgeview High – South Carolina
- Danny Vo, Senior | Bolsa Grande High School – California
- Garrett Williams, Senior | Lenape High School – New Jersey
To learn more, please visit stempremier.com/rankings.