Career Readiness Starting in High School
Empower your students to become creators of the technology all around them. PLTW Computer Science engages students in collaborative projects that help them develop in-demand computer science knowledge as well as transportable skills like creative thinking and communication. And whether they’re creating an online art gallery or using automation to process and analyze DNA-sequence data, PLTW Computer Science students are seeing how their learning connects to the real world.
Prepare Today's Students for Tomorrow's Careers
Introduce your students to skills like collaboration, teamwork, and communication in the classroom so they are prepared to step into the career they want. Take a look at how PLTW alumni used their skills to succeed in their careers.
Our Approach to Standards Connection is Focused on Student Outcomes and Flexibility.
Our programs are designed to empower students to thrive in an evolving world.
As a part of this process, we take standards connections into account when developing and updating our curriculum.
We define connections as:
- Students complete a designated task(s) that demonstrates the outlined knowledge and/or skills of the specific standard or objective.
- Our multidisciplinary programs align to a variety of standards and provide districts and schools with the flexibility to tailor programs to meet their specific state or local requirements as needed.
PLTW Computer Science Pricing
The PLTW Participation Fee is invoiced annually and does not increase with added courses or program expansion. Pricing subject to change.
Annual Participation Fee
PLTW schools participate on an annual basis, with year-long, uninterrupted access to hands-on, relevant curriculum for teachers and students.
(*High School programs can be combined and max at $5,400.)
PLTW Core Training immerses teachers in a hands-on, collaborative learning environment, challenges them to look at their classrooms in a new way, and empowers them to bring learning to life with PLTW.
Unlocking Real-World Skills for All Students
With PLTW Computer Science you can:
- Prepare students with career readiness skills for the roles they want and the reality they will face in college and beyond.
- Inspire deeper learning with real-world experiences using the same tools and software used by professionals in computer science roles.
- Equip students to succeed by practicing skills like collaboration, teamwork, and communication in the classroom.
Read PLTW High School Evidence Paper
Start Transforming Your Classrooms
Explore Our Curriculum
See how our pathways in computer science, engineering, and biomedical science make for a comprehensive PreK-12 learning experience.
Plan for PLTW
Plan for a lasting, strong program with support from PLTW throughout your implementation and beyond.
Discover the Difference
See how thousands of PLTW students and alumni across the country are unlocking their potential and thriving in college, career, and beyond.