Annual Participation Fee
PLTW schools participate on an annual basis, with year-long, uninterrupted access to hands-on, relevant curriculum for teachers and students.
The PLTW Participation Fee is invoiced annually and does not increase with added courses or program expansion. Pricing subject to change.
(*High School programs can be combined with the maximum combined total set at $5,400.)
- Unlimited software licenses
- Access to curriculum and continuous updates
- End-of Course Assessment (high school courses)
- Customized and friendly support
- Full suite of distance learning resources
- Access to a national Community to share and learn from more than 83,000 trained teachers and administrators
PLTW Core Training immerses teachers in a hands-on, collaborative learning environment, challenges them to look at their classrooms in a new way, and empowers them to bring learning to life with PLTW.
- Prepares educators to become facilitators and coaches
- Virtual and in-person options are available
- Build skills and confidence around activity-, project-, and problem-based (APB) learning
- Access to expanded resources, networking opportunities, and support during and after training
- One-time investment per teacher training
- PLTW Training Guarantee included