Vince spent last week in the Midwest, traveling both to Michigan and northwest Indiana for several important engagements.
- Lansing, MI: Vince met with the Michigan Executive Leadership Team to discuss the state’s PLTW growth strategy, and then delivered the keynote at the Michigan PLTW State Conference, speaking to over 300 attendees about the importance of PLTW’s work in preparing America’s students for the global economy.
- Indianapolis: Vince sat down with Inside Indiana Business host, Gerry Dick, on Thursday for a one-on-one interview that focused on Project Lead The Way’s mission, its national growth, and the critical need for STEM education in the U.S. Vince also promoted the Indiana State PLTW Conference as well as an exclusive panel discussion the evening before the conference. Click here to watch the segment that aired across Indiana on Sunday.
- Northwest Indiana: Vince also traveled to northwest Indiana for meetings with several key business and economic development leaders.
Next week, Vince heads out west. Look for him in the following states:
- Wyoming: On Tuesday, November 12, Vince will deliver the keynote address at the Wyoming PLTW State Conference in Gillette, WY.
- Idaho: Local, regional, and state-level education and business leaders will welcome Vince to Boise, ID, on Wednesday, November 13. Vince will also meet with teachers and administrators from eight Boise-area school districts.
- Missouri: Vince wraps up the week in Columbia, MO, at the Missouri State Conference. The nearly 700 confirmed attendees will hear Vince deliver the morning keynote speech that kicks off the day’s conference.
Be sure to follow @vincebertram on Twitter to keep up with Vince’s PLTW journeys.