Bring Real-World Learning to Your PreK-12 Classrooms
Our wide range of program implementation options gives you the flexibility to implement PLTW in the way that best meets the needs and interests of your PreK-12 students, teachers, school, and community.
Empower your students and teachers with a customized PLTW implementation.
More than 12,400 schools offer PLTW to millions of students in all 50 states, D.C., and U.S. territories.
For 25 years, Project Lead The Way (PLTW) has unlocked the potential of millions of prek-12 students and their teachers across the U.S. Our unique and proven curriculum empowers students to develop in-demand, transferable knowledge and skills necessary to thrive in our rapidly evolving world. We offer competitive pricing packages which can be supported through our Grants program.
Pricing subject to change
Pricing subject to change
Annual Participation Fee
PLTW schools participate on an annual-basis, with year-long, uninterrupted access to hands-on, relevant curriculum for teachers and students at every grade-level PreK-12.
- Unlimited software licenses
- Access to curriculum and continuous updates
- End-of Course Assessment (high school courses)
- Customized and friendly support
- Full suite of distance learning resources
- Access to a national Community to share and learn from more than 83,000 trained teachers and administrators
PLTW Launch (PreK-5): $950
PLTW Gateway (6-8): $950
PLTW Computer Science* (9-12): $2,200
PLTW Biomedical Science* (9-12): $2,200
PLTW Engineering* (9-12): $3,200
(*High School programs can be combined and max at $5,400.)
The PLTW Participation Fee is invoiced annually and does not increase with program expansion/courses added.
PLTW Core Training immerses teachers in a hands-on, collaborative learning environment, challenges them to look at their classrooms in a new way, and empowers them to bring learning to life with PLTW.
- Prepares educators to become facilitators and coaches
- Build skills and confidence around activity-, project-, and problem-based (APB) learning
- Access to expanded resources, networking opportunities, and support during and after training
- One-time investment per teacher training
- PLTW Training Guarantee included
PLTW Launch: $500
PLTW Launch Lead Teacher (optional): $700
PLTW Gateway: $750-$1,200
PLTW High School: $2,400
District Transformation Training: Learn more
Equipment and Supplies
PLTW amplifies the potential in all students by using industry-standard supplies designed for hands-on, relevant learning. Thanks to strategic investments made by PLTW’s Partners, we can offer exclusive discounts through the PLTW Store.
- Save time: the PLTW Store is a one-stop solution to obtain your PLTW classroom equipment & supplies
- Sole source for PLTW's customized kits
- Workflow allows users to tailor their order based on courses & classroom sizes
- Free shipping
- No minimum order amounts
- Purchase orders and credit cards accepted
- View order status and tracking
Price varies based on your needs. Contact us today to customize your implementation plan.
Funding Opportunities for PLTW Implementation Are Now AvailableExplore PLTW Grants
PLTW has provided our students with an innovative, engaging, and challenging learning program that presents opportunities and access for all students. They consistently engage in critical thinking, collaboration, creativity, and problem solving. Because of the way that PLTW has been implemented at our school, students who may not have previously been interested in STEM careers are excited about science in new ways.
Project Lead The Way also is really helpful in helping you to figure out creative ways to budget the program into your system.