Real-world Learning Strengthened by Real-world PartnersBecome a Partner
Many Ways to Partner, One Common Goal
Our corporate and foundation partners are as diverse as the schools and students we serve and are focused on a common mission: empowering students to thrive in an evolving world.
We partner with many of the world’s leading companies in technology, aerospace, energy, automotive, and healthcare. These partners help us continuously validate that our curriculum empowers students with the skills they want in their workforce, and we integrate these competencies and skills – such problem solving and process thinking, technical knowledge and skills, and professional practices and communication – into the PLTW classroom experience.
And by expanding student access to PLTW programs, providing mentoring and career-related learning experiences, and more, our corporate partners are making a tremendous difference in the lives of students across the U.S.
We also partner with nonprofits and governmental organizations with aligned missions and goals to provide students with more opportunities.
Together, we are committed to preparing students with the in-demand, transportable skills they need to thrive in an evolving world.PLTW Partnership Benefits
A variety of companies and organizations partner with PLTW to positively affect the lives of students and teachers. Our partners are dedicated to supporting schools in their community, advocating for PLTW program access, offering expertise and opportunities to students and teachers, and contributing to the classroom experience in support of real-world, hands-on learning.
- American Structurepoint
- Amgen Foundation
- Astellas USA Foundation
- Atlas Holdings LLC
- Beacon Health System
- Bemis Company
- Charles and Lynn Schusterman Family Foundation
- Corporate Partnership for Economic Growth
- Dart Foundation
- East Kentucky Power Cooperative
- Fore! Kids Foundation, Inc.
- Fulton Economic Development Corporation
- General Motors
- Georgia Governor's Office of Student Achievement
- Harley-Davidson Foundation
- HOSA: Future Health Professionals
- Horizon Education Alliance
- International Baccalaureate
- Iowa Governor's STEM Advisory Council
- John Deere
- Leon Lowenstein Foundation Inc.
- Lilly Endowment
- National Academy Foundation
- National Instruments
- Rockwell Automation
- Shaping Our Appalachian Region (SOAR)
- SME Education Foundation
- STEM Premier
- SunPower Corporation
- Technology Student Association
- The College Board
- The Dow Chemical Company
- The Goizueta Foundation
- The Louis Calder Foundation
- Toyota USA Funds
- United Way of Marshall County
- United Way of St. Joseph County
- Utah STEM Action Center
- VEX Robotics