Use ARP Funds Now to Better Engage Students
This year, schools have a unique opportunity to access significant federal funds to elevate students' learning experience and to address learning loss. The hands-on, problem-based learning experience offered through PLTW qualifies for use of American Rescue Plan (ARP) funds. With a focus on innovation, equity, and access, the curriculum provides schools an equally unique opportunity to unlock the potential of all students.
Use ARP funds and PLTW to strengthen and extend summer and after school learning.
- Explore how PLTW can inspire your students and how it qualifies for ARP funds.
- Learn about the American Rescue Plan's ESSER lll funds.
- Review the benefits for students, teachers, and schools.
- Dive deeper into the structure of our evidence-based curriculum.
- Learn about our unique problem based learning (PBL) approach.
- Review the research supporting the positive impact PLTW has on student achievement.
We’re here to help you plan! Click the button below to share your information and a member of our knowledgeable team will reach out to help you get started.