Use ARP Funds to Deliver Your VisionGet Started Today!
The American Rescue Plan (ARP) provides never-before funding that schools can use to build the experience students deserve.
The significant funds from this plan provide a unique opportunity for innovation, equity, and access within your school and district. These funds are available to you for a variety of purposes, including any use of current federal funds such as ESEA and Perkins. Eligible expenditures include PLTW's proven, hands-on, problem-based PreK-12 curriculum that unlocks the potential of all students.
Use the resources below to learn more about the research behind our curriculum, the use of the funds, and how you can add or expand PLTW at your school.
Eligible ARP Fund Uses
- Explore how PLTW can inspire your students and how it qualifies for ARP funds.
- Learn about the American Rescue Plan's ESSER lll funds.
- Review the benefits for students, teachers, and schools.
- Dive deeper into the structure of our evidence-based curriculum.
- Learn about our unique problem based learning (PBL) approach.
- Review the research supporting the positive impact PLTW has on student achievement.
We’re here to help you plan! Click the button below to share your information and a member of our knowledgeable team will reach out to help you get started.