We are excited to welcome new districts to PLTW's nationwide network and look forward to helping you build and grow your programs. Please review the list of information needed to complete registration.
*Prior to registration form completion please choose individuals who will serve as District Administrator and School Administrator.
Note: You will not be able to save the form once you start it; you must fill it out completely in one sitting.
1. Upon completion of the registration form, the District Administrator will receive an email with the PLTW Agreement and Program Requirements attached. (View a sample PLTW Agreement and the accompanying PLTW Program Requirements).
2. Review the agreement with your school board, superintendent, and legal department to make sure all parties are fully aware of district and school responsibilities. PLTW recommends that districts return the agreement as soon as possible, so that teachers can register to begin professional development.
3. Gather authorized signatures, then scan and email the original signed document to our School Support Team. After PLTW receives and processes the signed agreement, PLTW will provide District and School Administrators login credentials that allow them to register teachers in the database.
4. Select PLTW Teachers for your selected program. These teachers must meet the basic requirements outlined in PLTW’s Program Requirements document.
5. Enroll selected PLTW teachers in PLTW Professional Development. After teachers are added by the District Administrator (DA) or School Administrator (SA), they can log in to myPLTW Professional Development to embark on PLTW's rigorous and engaging three-phase teacher training: Readiness, Core, and Ongoing Training. Teachers will register for the appropriate Core Training session through myPLTW Professional Development. For more information on PLTW Professional Development by program, visit Our Programs.
6. Purchase equipment and software for your PLTW program. (To ensure your class or lab is fully equipped before the new school year, start the ordering process in early spring prior to implementation.)