Project Lead The Way and the network of Affiliates are pleased to announce upcoming Professional Development Core Training events. For future Core Training, please note the following requirements:
- School Districts must have a completed School District Agreement for teachers to participate in the Core Training.
- Teachers must register as a teacher with PLTW online, complete the online teacher assessment, and register online for Core Training.
- Teachers from a state that has an Affiliate must attend that center, provided the course desired is available. If a teacher has an extenuating circumstance which make it impossible to attend Core Training in his or her respective state, the teacher must contact his or her state's Affiliate Director to request the necessary changes.
- Teachers from a state without an Affiliate may attend any Affiliate for training.
- Course offerings are dependent upon enrollments. If there is insufficient enrollment, the course may be cancelled. Decisions regarding course offerings will be determined three weeks prior to the start of Core Training by the Affiliate.
View 2012 Core Training Course Offerings
Affiliates reserve the right to cancel any class if enrollment is inadequate. Please contact the institution for class confirmation prior to making flight arrangements. For specific information on an Affiliate, go to: pltw.org/universities.